Wednesday, February 05, 2014

5 months

5mo2
5mo3
5mo1
this kid has really stolen my heart. the second he hit the 3 month mark he started doing something new and cute practically every day. he's so strong which always makes me worry about him hurting himself. so far he just likes to scratch his head any chance he gets. everyone comments on how alert and curious he is. and he is. since day one has preferred to be held facing out or over the shoulder so he can study everything. he smiles the most when he's naked and laughs the most when it's time for bed but a furrowed brow is his standard. he likes putting things in his mouth and drooling. standing is his preferred position but he tolerates tummy time and sitting. sometimes he acts like he's gonna roll over but then thinks better of it. he has better things to do than eat or sleep, so I spend a lot of my time trying to get him to eat or sleep. waking up 4 times a night is his average, which is much better than that week it was closer to 9. he's mighty handsome and his eyes are turning brown. I don't think I could love him more.

here's a video of him talking to himself cause I just couldn't help myself.

3 comments:

  1. Boone I looooove you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is ADORABLE. He looks just like you Megan (well, at least I can see you in him so much, Jonny, not so much) but I bet you get that a lot. Now I guess you know I think you're adorable too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my cuteness!! We love you Boone and love "spending time" with you every week!! So thankful that Mommy is such a talented photographer and that you are such a handsome subject:-) We love you.

    ReplyDelete