Wednesday, September 04, 2013

some baby projects

I was a lot more ambitious about the things I planned to make this baby of ours before I actually started making them. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to procrastinate this stuff til the third trimester? his nursery is really starting to come along, though. he totally has a place to sleep and drawers for his stuff and things on the walls. and here's some of the things I did actually make, which makes me feel a little less of a slacker (a diaper bag is the only thing I feel like I really should've made that I've yet to start):
triangle blanket^^blanket
swaddle blankets^^swaddle blankets (that I keep meaning to stamp)
baby carrier + nursing cover
^^baby carrier + nursing cover (tutorial)
boppy cover^^boppy cover
knotted sleeper
^^knotted sleeper + hat (tutorial)
mountain pillow
^^mountain pillow (tutorial)


less than a week til d-day!

5 comments:

  1. I'd say you've done very well. Lucky (almost here!) baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh, the stitching on that blanket is insane (in a good way)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the heck. You made all this?? What is that stitch wizardry? Did your machine do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best mom ever. These are so great. I'm excited to see what you stamp on your swaddlers.

    ReplyDelete