Tuesday, August 06, 2013

35 weeks!

35 weeks

35 week bump
in my post at 30 weeks I said I was feeling pretty good, and now I'm wishing I was singing the same tune. just things like not being able to get comfortable and getting kicked in the ribs and having to pee six times a night (seriously six) and becoming anemic and not being able to stand for more than fifteen minutes are all starting to get on my nerves. but it's kinda been fun how the last few weeks people know I'm pregnant instead of tentatively asking if I am and three random strangers have told me my bump is cute. hooray for nice strangers (and very little stranger bump touching).

also, I can't get enough of knit skirts and crushed ice. they're the only thing I want to wear/eat in the august heat. anything with a zipper has got to go. and I've actually had zero appetite the last couple weeks and would happily just eat ice if it would sustain me, but my midwife says it won't. so I'll just keep eating a hundred salads, too.

when people ask how long I have left and I say "only about a month" it blows my mind. I'm starting to get my pants on fire about meeting this baby boy and feel both ready and absolutely not ready for everything meeting him means.

7 comments:

  1. hooray for only five more weeks! and hooray for being a cute (obviously) pregnant girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turns out you were made for this. You look so great! Too bad you're not feeling as great :(. But baby so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful!! love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you make it look easy, even if it's not. You're in the home stretch - GO MEGAN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, five weeks! Hang in there. I felt the same way, it wasn't bad for a lot of the time but at the end it was like, come on. But pretty soon you'll forget all about how uncomfortable you were!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't wait for our babies to be bffs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute Meggies!!! Can't wait to meet this little guy and for Cade to meet his new cousin! Sorry but happy you're in the incredibly uncomfortable stage because that means the end in near! My theory is that God makes you so uncomfortable for last the few weeks so that you are totally willing to go through anything (even labor)just to stop being pregnant! Ha Ha! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete